Friday, September 08, 2006

First week of Spring!!

ANOTHER week raced away which began with the tragic news of the untimely death of Steve Irwin. I have always enjoyed & admired Steve & find it hard to comprehend he is no longer alive? So very sad for Terri, Bindi, little Bob & dad Bob & all the people he worked with. I know he 'touched' many with his positive, vibrant personality. He was such a genuine guy & will be sadly missed.
RB is going 'great guns' with the gardens. He really is so talented in so many areas. Aren't I lucky!! I know I am! Time to bake his favourite choccy cake WITH icing in the middle!! After a fine week, rain is predicted for the weekend. Might give us a chance to get some inside jobs done, like hanging pictures, making the unit ranchslider drapes etc. The work is NEVER done! There is always a challenge ahead! I guess thats what life is all about.

2 comments:

chanel said...

its all go there on the ranch .... ha! enjoy your weekend, this time next week .... yahoo!

chanel said...

hey there, I've just tagged you ... you need to look at my blog and see how to play! enjoy your day luv C