Every day seems to run into the other? Since I am not working on Mondays at school this term it could be ANY day...if you get what I mean.
The weather has been wild & wet & windy these past 2 days? Hopefully is it clearing later as we are going to stay tomorrow night with Mum. We will deliver some homestay brochures to various places on the way!
I went to Athena's 'baby shower' yesterday. She is so tiny & looks amazing with only 4 weeks till her #2 son arrives. A friend of hers arrived with newborn twins, Kasey & Kurtis, & certainly didn't look like she had given birth in the past month? I guess looking back, I was pretty lucky with loosing the weight after our first 3. The weight wouldn't budge the same after Sheri-baby & still isn't?? I HAVE to make more of an effort to exercise. The wedding in March is a HUGE incentive obviously!! Will pack the shoes & go for a LONG walk round Whanga with Mum I think! Am making cottage pie for dinner so better go peel the spuds!!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you looked amazing after having us ... i came across a pic the other day, and felt lucky as i must have got your genes! Gi gi is sick so having a quiet day .... will try and call you later. luv C
Post a Comment