We had a busy day 'in town' yesterday shopping etc. Its a case of trying to remember everything but there always seems to be something I forget?? I find shopping for birthdays & now Christmas a bit of a headache since moving? I don't think as clearly when I have to 'rush' around. Will have to organise myself a bit better in the future.
Lisa is coming out tomorrow with her mum & grandmother & we are going to write out the wedding invitations. I dreamt about Blair & Lisa's wedding last night. I know it will be a great day. Just hope the weather is FINE?
I should have gone walking this morning with Trish & Dawn (friends from Waharau - 5 minutes away) but as it was raining I stayed in bed till nearly 9am? THEN it fined up beautifully & so far still is. I bet they went.
My Canadian penpal arrives for a visit on Sunday. Can't wait to meet her (& her new hubby). I have been making a list of 'tried 'n true' recipes to make...roast lamb & pavlova are on it!
Time to do some washing.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment