Monday, January 22, 2007

Gone fishing!

Well not me actually...RB & Bryce. Hope they catch something? You can't beat the taste of FRESH FISH!!
So after a busy weekend with friends over for a BBQ Friday night & lunch yesterday, I am having a quietish morning clearing emails etc.
Had a busy week last week, working with Blair's P.A. Tuesday to Thursday.
Started walking AGAIN on Friday with my neighbour & went on my own on Saturday for 50 minutes. So I don't think I am as unfit as I thought I was.
MUST go shopping for an outfit for the wedding this week. I am planning to go to my 'old' walk group tomorrow (& most Tuesdays this year) so will have a look at several shops afterwards. Mum rang at the weekend all excited she had finally bought a new outfit & shoes! I basically know what I want but haven't seen it yet...if you know what I mean.
Exciting news on the 'baby front' this month. A nephew & niece on Ross' side of the family have both become first time parents of little boys. So we warmly welcome Aden Cole & Benjamin Paul to our extended family! Hope to see Aden next weekend & Benjamin when he visits later in the year from Germany with his folks! Time to do some chores. Can't sit at the computer ALL morning? A new day beckons! Bring it on!

1 comment:

chanel said...

oh i love fresh fish .. yum yum yum!