What a lovely surprise on getting home from a day 'in town' on Tuesday to find William, the farmer, had put most of this seasons calves with their mums into the paddock behind us. The calves were fascinated with our 2 'boys' -vice versa there! I really have wasted a bit of time watching them. They are too cute & sad to think they will end up at 'the works' in the future??
Liz & Sandy are having a wonderful time in the South Island seeing all the sights. Liz has sent emails from Rotorua, Nelson & Abel Tasman National Park. They will be on their way to Queenstown via Wanaka probably now. The weather isn't that great down there but hopefully by the weekend it will be better.
Family news this week is Blair & Lisa going to live in Melbourne for a year from April 2007. Blair has been offered a great position with the company he imports from who are based in Germany but have a big complex in Melb. I felt VERY sad when first told but they have to do these things while they are young. When you get to my age, you realise how short life really is?? So how's the luck...have 4 kids & none will be in N.Z. Our Sheri-baby will be the furtherest away from April in the U.K. with her new man, Steve. Can't wait to meet him. He has C&G's 'seal of approval' so that is all I need to KNOW he is one great guy!! Time for a Vogels sammie for lunch - chicken, camembert & salad I think!! I can see who Chanel gets her LOVE of food!! The house smells YUM....have made ginger loaf & little cakes, foccacia and a chocolate slice. Time for that sammie & DR PHIL!!!
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment