Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Every-season-in-one-day-kinda-Tuesday!

It was good waking up & having a lie in, looking out at the lush, green paddocks down to the sea and watching the poor rain-soaked animals waiting for the sun to appear, which it eventually did. What an awesome view to wake up to every morning. We haven't pulled down the new week old sunfilter blinds yet & probably won't (only when we go away maybe.)

The principal at school offered me another day when I worked yesterday. Not sure when it starts yet but 2 days will be fine. Not keen on more though. I have too many things I want to do round here. I can't see the new house EVER loosing its novelty!! I just LOVE this house. So easy to walk through & keep clean!

I made Leek & Potato soup to have before our main meal last night & it was yum! We finished it off at lunch today. I bought a big pumpkin last week so will make some soup later! I had cooked a meatloaf dish in the crockpot overnight on Sunday, which we had for dinner with beans last night. The spuds were already sliced on the bottom. It had a nice sauce over it. Another yum dish to add to the collection!! I must have a ZILLION recipes. I LOVE collecting them & have made quite a few!! Am making Donna's lemon chicken recipe tonight. Time to watch 'Fresh.' I enjoy watching Geoff & Lindy!

1 comment:

chanel said...

sounds like you are cooking up a storm there! made the lemon chicken last night - very nice and everyone including S enjoyed it.:-)