Had a busy day 'in town' yesterday ending with a haircut & colour by Athena. She is nearly 6 months pregnant & not even showing & looks gorgeous! She's got that yummy-mummy- glowy look about her!! I can remember having it 4 times in my lifetime! The hair looks & feels great. It was getting too straggly....AGAIN? Promised A I will go & have a trim in about 6 weeks. She misses Sheri...as we all do! But know she is having fun!
Today has raced away. Had a restful night's sleep until 3am when a neighbouring heifer decided to MOO very loudly?? Stupid cow...LOL. Then a logging truck went up the road but then I guess if you are a logging truck driver, its a good time to be driving because no one else is!! Blair, Lisa & Velo are staying the night. I have made Beef Olives in the crockpot. B loves them. Also having mashed spud (another of his 'loves'), cauli & brocolli with cheese sauce AND I have also made Seafood Pasta Salad because Lis LOVES it!!! Also making nibbles & soup but haven't decided on dessert yet? Probably don't need it? Rosemary & Barry (the calves breeders) are coming tomorrow night. Have a yum & quick chicken & rice dish planned. I have swapped working at school on Mon for Fri as Shona's mum, Marie, died on Wed night & her funeral is Mon at St Marks. So will go in with RB as he is 'manning the phones' at ETT. Better sign off & finish cooking! Bon Appetite!!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry to hear about Shona's mum, she was a lovely lady, pass on my best wishes and a big hug to Shona,talk to you soon luv C
Post a Comment