Sunday, August 13, 2006
P.S:
OOps..didn't explain my heading did I? Our 2 calves, Limo & Zinny have been put into the other side of the paddock...lots of lovely lush grass to eat & what have they done most of today? Tried to get into the mowed, roped off bit RB did yesterday? NO BRAIN those 2? But we did have fun watching them leaping & bounding around. They did eventually jump back into the correct side of the paddock. I continue to feel sorry for them when it rains...especially at night...as they don't sit down like they do when it is dry? How would YOU like to stand sleeping all night? I wouldn't thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all very civilised having breaky, shopping etc etc ... times have changed - LOL! so good to see you both happy ... such a huge lifestyle change, its awesome! talk to you soon
Post a Comment