Wednesday, August 16, 2006
YAY....the days are getting longer!
Am feeling a tad tired today after working the last 2 days, not that either were overly arduous. I guess its just the concentration thing? Dave & Sue stayed last night. I made 2 dinners yesterday morning, a sausage dish in the crockpot & a chicken pie, & we will have leftovers for dinner tomorrow night, as I have a FULL day 'in town' with doc appointment, hair cut & colour etc etc. A few nights ago I realised it was still relatively light at 6pm. YAY...spring is around the corner & don't we know it..with all the little lambs on the farm down the road, bouncing around. I could spend hours watching them....& probably did this morning...as didn't get the washing hung out until nearly noon? At least it is a gorgeous sunny day so no worries with getting it dry. A friend, who worked at Orere School until lunchtime called in for a coffee this afternoon. It is great being able to offer people PROPER coffee now that I have perfected plunger coffee. NOT the same as Chanel & Blair's fancy coffee machines but way better than instant!! Must have a go at making a moccachino!! YUM..my favourite! Time to get the washing in & go check on RB's concreting. He is doing in front of the unit & will need a spa bath tonight I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
a spa bath - how posh! LOL!
have had the day at the beach ... am so tired, off to bed myself! luv C
Post a Comment